Panhandle Veterinary Services
Call Us: (850) 638 - 4857
About Panhandle Veterinary Services
Founded in 1976, Panhandle Veterinary Services is a five doctor mixed animal practice located in Chipley Florida.
Graduates of the University of Florida, Auburn College of Veterinary Medicine, and St. George University, our doctors have extensive experience in both small and large animal medicine and surgery.
Members of the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), Florida Veterinary Medical Association (FVMA), Southeast Alabama Veterinary Medical Association (ALVMA), American Association of Bovine Practitioners (AABP), Society for Theriogenology (SFT), American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP)
- Dr. Anderson is a 1994 graduate of UF. He is the practice owner, and has extensive large and small animal experience. He has a special interest in reproduction and surgery, and is board certified by the American College o f Theriogenology (animal reproduction). He is a former board member of the Society for Theriogenology.
- Dr. Lindholm is a 2006 graduate of UF.
- She is a senior practice associate with a special interest in bovine and small ruminant medicine, as well as wild life and exotics.
- Dr. Graham is a 2011 graduate of UF.
- She is a senior practice associate with a special interest in small animal internal medicine, cardiology, and equine lameness.
- Dr. Leger is a 2016 graduate of Auburn University. After graduation she completed a one year intensive equine internship at Elgin Veterinary Hospital in Texas. She is a practice associate with a special interest in equine internal medicine and neonatal care, emergency medicine, and small ruminant herd management.
- Dr. Alford is a 2016 graduate of St. George University. After graduation he completed a one year intensive food animal internship at Elgin Veterinary Hospital in Texas. He is a practice associate with a special interest in bovine medecine and lameness, as well as small ruminants.